Products

We use Odyssey as our exclusive battery in all of the Choppers we build.

Odyssey BatteriesGuaranteed longer service life The Odyssey® battery with an eight year design life saves you time and money because you do not have to replace your battery as often. It is also the ONLY battery that is capable of delivering a large number of deep cycles – up to 400 when fully discharged or up to 500 when discharged to 80% . Plus the battery is specially designed for high vibration applications and is backed by a Full 2 year warranty.
Longer Storage Life Unlike conventional batteries that need to be recharged every six to twelve weeks, the Odyssey battery will maintain up to 50% state of charge after 2 years if stored at room temperature (77°). At temperatures lower then 77°F, storage time will be even longer.
Deep Cycle Reserve With a true 100% deep cycle capability, with 70% reserve power consumed, the remaining 30% state of charge still provides sufficient starting amps for solid, confidant starts. Only Odyssey can provide this unique level of performance.
Superior cranking and fast recharging capability The cranking power of Odyssey Batteries is up to 60% more then equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°F.
Worry Free Shipping The sealed Drycell TM design of the Odyssey Battery eliminated the need for constant maintenance, as there is no more fear of acid burns or damage to expensive chrome or paint. Odyssey Batteries are classified “nonspillable” and are excepted from the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricted shipping requirements of wet batteries, so Odyssey may be shipped worry free by USP/Federal Express or by Air.
Mounting Flexibility The Odyssey Battery may be installed in any orientation except inverted without sacrificing any performance attributes.
Superior Vibration Resistance Odyssey batteries have endured very rigorous test that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse. Ready out of the box, Odyssey Batteries are shipped fully charged. Simply install the battery in your vehicle and you are ready to go !
With this battery, there is no need to boost charge, add water or clean terminals before installation, provided battery terminal voltage is greater then 12.4V